Please join us for our Online Workshops and Panel Discussions. You may click the links below to learn more about each workshop - Registration is required for these events.
Please click here to see our recorded educational material.
- Using R in Proteomics Core: from QC to Data Analysis - January 19 & 21, 2021
- Online Training, Communication, and Education in the COVID-19 Era - February 9 & 11, 2020
- Fluorescent Imaging Agents in Biomedical Research - February 23 & 25, 2021
- ABRF LMRG/CRC Industry Partner Discussion - November 18, 2020
- Communication Between Core Personnel and Core Users – Coming in January 2021