ABRF Corporate Sponsors and member institutions organize events on a range of topics for Core Facilities personnel, including technology developments, core administration management best practices, and COVID-19 response issues.
Follow the links below for more informaiton and to register with the host organizations.
- 10x Genomics - Critical Tools for Coronovirus (COVID-19) Research
- Advaita Bioinformatics - iPathwayGuide Webinars
- Advancing Biomedical Science: Live Cell Imaging of Vesicle Trafficking using perfectly balanced Super-resolution Dragonfly Microscopy
- Agilent E-Seminars - a series focusing on lab/instrument shutdown
- Working from Home, for Scientists
- Bitesize Bio webinar series, The Happy Scientist
- Bruker online AFM Courses
- CTLS Webinar: Community discussion: Learning about exciting developments in genomics from the experts! - November 20 - 11:00 am ET
- Karolinska Institutet- Bionut: yearly microscopy course. Sylvie Le Guyader, Live Cell Imaging Facility Manager
- Light Sheet Fluorescence Microscopy for Multiview Imaging of Living and Cleared Specimens Webinar
- MicroList – imaging courses and learning materials
- Qiagen Educational Webinar Series on RNA-Seq, Methyl-Seq, Covid-19 Seq, metatranscriptomics, metagenomics, mult-modal and immune-oncology workflow solutions
- Rescan Confocal Microscope Webinar – Axiom Optics
- Royal Microscopy Society RMS is compiling a list with sites with microscopy webinars, online training, etc.
- Royal Microscopy Society Virtual Meetings to establish safe working practices in the COVID-19 era
- Stanford University Mass Spec Fundamentals series - Thursdays, 12:00 pm PT
- What the Cell is Going On? Scientists Reveal Methods for Successful Single-Cell Omics Research